2012 MTV Movie Awards: Worst Dressed
Now I know most MTV award shows are known for their casual, funky dress code, but don’t people know the line of outfit acceptance still exists?
Here is my list for worst dressed at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards:
*Please, keep in mind that these are my own opinions! I’m sure every single one of y’all may agree or disagree, and I completely accept that. Feel free to reblog with your own comments about the night’s fashion :)
- Lauren McKnight—I don’t even know who this chick is, or thinks she is, but this is absolutely atrocious. One, I can see your bum, and two, why would you wear this type of dress to the MTV Movie Awards? Did you not get the casual memo?
- Kat Graham—I have a feeling most people will have Ms. “Put Your Name On It” on their best dressed list, but I am a circle, not a square. The whole hair-slicked-back look just does not work for her and neither do the awkward shoulder pads nor the Angelina Jolie right leg pose. Sorry, kitty Kat!
- Lucy Hale—As an actress, I absolute love Lucy Hale. She just seems so sweet and innocent, and I can’t get enough of her on “Pretty Little Liars.” However, she either needs to get a stylist or get a new stylist. On the red carpet, my scream of “I love Lucy” suddenly seems to turn into “Oh my Lucy…” What’s up, Ms. Hale?!
- Brooke Hogan—Honestly, I just do not like Brooke Hogan, and I certainly do not like that huge slash on the side of her dress. Did I mention it’s also silver metallic and skin tight and short?
- Paris & Nicki Hilton—Just no. Why are the Hilton’s even at the MTV Movie Awards?
- Amber Rose—Okay, I fought with my sister on soon-to-be Mrs. Wiz Kahlifa’s outfit for a solid 10 minutes. I truly love the fact that she went with the mint green summer trend that’s taking over the world, but I just don’t know about the dress or mint green with her bleach blonde hair and pale eyeshadow.
- Christina Ricci—Four words: trash bag with jewels.
- Julianne Hough—Umm, excuse me. Do you know that you have a hole in the middle of your dress? Oh, it’s supposed to be like that? Yeah, no.
- Emma Watson—I LOVE, with a capital L-O-V-E, Emma Watson. She is just so cute and dainty! I practically grew up with her with the ‘Harry Potter’ series, but this whole ensemble…very questionable. Her hair just seems unkempt and the dress…in kind words, not my cup of tea.
- Jessica Biel—Gorgeous woman, but the dress and the hair weren’t really working for me. Actually, I think it’s mainly the dress that bothers me. The sleeves are leaf-shaped and make it seem like her arms are awkwardly jointed like those of a Barbie doll. Furthermore, I don’t like the accent sash right under her chest. I prefer the waist. I do thoroughly enjoy her summery green and white heels, though!
- Mila Kunis—Mila, this dress is almost like a shirt! For the most part, I think i like the pattern and color combination of her dress, but I’m not a fan of the cap sleeves and lack of length on the frock. It makes her look like she’s gained weight…
- Leighton Meester—I think Ms. Blair Waldorf was cute and casual, but the protruding pockets on her vest made her look a bit frumpy for the awards. Don’tcha think?